Which category of how to's would you like to see more of?

Find a How To

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

How to... Remove a Sticker

How many people have issues taking stickers off?

Materials needed: Mayo

They look appealing at first, but we all grow out of the stage for childish stickers. We have found that he easiest way to do this is trying to peal a small portion of the sticker off and put a little mayo underneath. This is a tedious job, but worth it in the end. Keep applying mayo and the sticker should eventually peal off without leaving a track of the sticker. If at any point the sticker seems like its going to stick and leave a mark, just apply more mayo and you should be ok!

Try this and see if it works for you!

2 comments:

  1. I might try to use lots of soap, OR I head that using nail polish remover would work. I think that soap might smell better tho, and not totally ruin whatever I put my sticker on. :)
    I'm interested in trying out the mayo idea.
    Thanks!

    :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paul, this is really cool! I don't eat mayo but maybe Ill try using it on getting stickers off my lacrosse stick!

    Derek

    ReplyDelete